Tweed and eco-chic define the Green Label Neckline Diaper Bag by Lassig. Made from recycled plastic bottles, this great looking little number won't do a number on the planet. The fabric on the outside is remarkably soft in classic tweed with faux leather trim details and goes great with everything in your closet. The Green Label Neckline is a feminine and spacious shoulder bag with a large main compartment that zips securely closed and an insulated side pocket for mom's water bottle. The handles fold down on the sides to reveal quick-access pockets. Lassig's Green Label is conscious, functional and ultra-cool with plenty of thoughtful parent and baby-friendly details inside. Lassig proudly combines innovation, fashion and safety with no PVC, azo dyes, phthalates, nickel or cadmium in any of our items.
Ultra-chic and feminine, this stunning bag made from recycled PET plastics is simply beautiful
- Large main compartment with removable bottle holder to keep you organized
- Water-repellent wet pocket, changing mat, zip pouch, for ease and simplicity
- Convenient to place on stroller thanks to included stroller hooks
- 100% recycled polyester, measures 17" x 5.5" x 17"
- Measurements: 17" X 5.5" X 17"
- Material: 100% Recycled Polyester