The Bliss Nursing Bra is the perfect foam cup t-shirt nursing bra that features our proprietary Flexi-Fit™ support channel, giving you an elegant shape and exceptional fit for everyday use. This nursing bra's features also include: molded foam cups, a low neckline and a luxurious satiny finish, that disappears under clothing so all people see is your gorgeous silhouette—and all you feel is comfy and beautiful.
What you’ll love about the Bliss Nursing Bra:
- Seamless Molded Foam Cups: seamless foam cups that hide nipples and breast pads, while giving you a beautiful shape. Your staple t-shirt nursing bra.
- Flexi-Fit™ Support Channel: a flexible under-breast support channel that offers remarkable shape and lift while maintaining comfort and good breast health.
- Comfortable and Fashionable: beautiful satiny fabric, a delicate center front detail and embroidered straps that make you feel stunning.
- Wear as a maternity bra or as a nursing bra: gentle stretch features in the cups that grow and contract with your changing shape while maintaining support.
- Full Access: cups unclip at the shoulder and drop down and away from your body to give baby full access to your breast, providing you and your baby with skin-to-skin contact which is essential, especially when establishing a breastfeeding rhythm.
- Nursing clips that stay closed: proprietary clips lie flat under close-fitting clothing and easily open and close with one hand.
- A proprietary Bra Conversion Kit (BCK), is now attached to your Bravado Nursing Bra and can be used to convert it to a “regular bra” once your nursing journey is complete.
- Award Winning: The Bliss Nursing Bra has received the Parent Tested, Parent Approved seal of approval for quality and comfort.
Great Value: FREE Bliss Bra Extender included, allowing you to wear this as a Maternity or Nursing Bra
The Bliss Bra Extender allows you to wear the Bliss Nursing Bra while pregnant and while nursing for added value. Our extender (included with each Bliss Nursing Bra) easily attaches to the hook and eye in the back adding extra comfort while pregnant.